Friday, October 14, 2011

Reflection on the three weeks :

Reflection on the three weeks:

First of all, I am going to talk about my opinion. EDU401 is very differnt course from the courses that I have learned.I find it very interesting and enjoyable course,even if I faced difficulties but I know my self ,if there is some thing interested for me,I can overcome the problems that I face it.This course has helped me overcome my fear of technology. I was unsure of myself at first, but I quickly became used to using yahoo groups,blog account,delicious and doing assignments and tasks online. I have learned to communicate through internet to my teacher and classmates.
In the end,really I enjoyed in this course and I am sure it will help me in the future courses.Playing around on the computer is something I enjoy personally and professionally so this course seems like a great fit for me.

2 comments:

  1. Salam,

    It's good to learn that you find the three weeks enjoyably and interesting.
    Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,
    I am glad that you find the course different. I hope you will learn much more during the coming weeks.
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete